A popular phrase among medical students is, “If it’s in First Aid, you’ll most likely see it on the actual exam.” First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 is a veritable blueprint for preparing for this critical exam, revealing all the content readers will encounter on test day. This unmatched text is written by carefully chosen students who excelled on the Step 1 exam, it’s reviewed by top faculty—all the ensure that the content is relevant, high-yield, and accurate—and it’s organized and formatted in ways that help students easily hone in on the most important content.
1. 1,000 color clinical images, including more photos of diverse patients.
2. 1,300+ high-yield facts and mnemonics organized into basic principles and organ system.
3. Packed with insider advice for students who have passed the test.
4. Ratings of top review products for the basic sciences/USMLE Step 1.
5. New content on communication skills to reflect the new exam content blueprint.
6. Outline format allows for easy retrieval and synthesis of key information.
7. Mnemonics, summary tables, and comparison charts offer an ideal way to consume and remember key information.
8. Written by students who recently took the boards