PMBOK® Guide – Seventh Edition
Over the past few years, emerging technology, new approaches and rapid market changes have changed the world of work, driving the profession to evolve. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Seventh Edition has been updated to meet these challenges, better align to how people work today and help you be more proactive, innovative and nimble.
This edition of the PMBOK® Guide:
- Reflects the full range of development approaches (predictive, traditional, adaptive, agile, hybrid, etc.)
- Provides an entire section devoted to tailoring the development approach and processes
- Expands the list of tools and techniques in a new section, “Models, Methods, and Artifacts”
- Focuses on project outcomes in addition to deliverables
- Integrates with PMIstandards+™ for access to content that helps the user apply the PMBOK® Guide on the job
Including both The Standard for Project Management and the PMBOK® Guide, this modern edition presents 12 principles of project management and eight project performance domains critical for the effective delivery of project outcomes.